Supporting Victims of Domestic Violence with Co-Occurring Substance Use Disorders
Friday, March 20th
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Canyon County Administration Building 1115 Albany
If you have a training opportunity you want posted here, please submit your information.
Polyvictimization in Later Life
Polyvictimization in Later Life is a 6-hour web-based training presented in five modules. The purpose of the training is to strengthen awareness of polyvictimization in later life and to provide knowledge and skills of professionals to address the needs of victims.
How to Get Started
- Visit the Polyvictimization in Later Life page to learn more about the training.
- No registration is required. You can take the course right from the OVC TTAC website.
- Let your colleagues know that this FREE training is available to help those new to the field or as a refresher for experienced professionals.
Benefits of Training
- No costs attached. Polyvictimization in Later Life is free training you can take at your own pace.
- Information you need to know. Five modules are available, including:
- Module 1: The Context of Polyvictimization
- Module 2: Older Adults Affected by Polyvictimization
- Module 3: Perpetrators of Late Life Polyvictimization
- Module 4: Working With Older Adults Affected by Polyvictimization
- Module 5: Lessons Learned from the Polyvictimization in Later Life Project
OVC’s Training and Technical Assistance Center (OVC TTAC) provides training to support professional development, enhance services to the community, and expand outreach to underserved victims of crime.