If you have a training opportunity you want posted here, please submit your information.
- Becoming Mandated Supporters: Creating a 21st Century Child Well-Being System-Strengthening Families Training Institute – Idaho Children’s Trust Fund
- Training Materials – Office for Victims of Crime Training & Technical Assistance Center
- Pathways in the Victim Services Field
- Cyberharassment and Cyberstalking
- Building Trauma-Informed Organizations
- Financial Management
- Building and Managing Volunteer Programs
- Advanced Trainer Institute
- Sustaining Your Program’s Capacity To Serve Victims
- Developing and Sustaining Collaborations
- The Strengthening Military-Civilian Community Partnerships To Respond to Sexual Assault (SMCCP)
- Developing and Managing a Board of Directors
- Strategic Planning for Program Managers
Idaho Risk Assessment of Dangerousness (IRAD) – Lunch and Learn
To register (and receive the virtual training link) please email Laura Kiehl at email@example.com
Florida State University
Institute for Justice Research and Development – How to Build Funding, Evaluation, and an Evidence Base for Nonprofits
Polyvictimization in Later Life
Polyvictimization in Later Life is a 6-hour web-based training presented in five modules. The purpose of the training is to strengthen awareness of polyvictimization in later life and to provide knowledge and skills of professionals to address the needs of victims.
How to Get Started
- Visit the Polyvictimization in Later Life page to learn more about the training.
- No registration is required. You can take the course right from the OVC TTAC website.
- Let your colleagues know that this FREE training is available to help those new to the field or as a refresher for experienced professionals.
Benefits of Training
- No costs attached. Polyvictimization in Later Life is free training you can take at your own pace.
- Information you need to know. Five modules are available, including:
- Module 1: The Context of Polyvictimization
- Module 2: Older Adults Affected by Polyvictimization
- Module 3: Perpetrators of Late Life Polyvictimization
- Module 4: Working With Older Adults Affected by Polyvictimization
- Module 5: Lessons Learned from the Polyvictimization in Later Life Project
OVC’s Training and Technical Assistance Center (OVC TTAC) provides training to support professional development, enhance services to the community, and expand outreach to underserved victims of crime.