Official Government Website


All formal complaints must be filed in writing. You may use any of the following methods to get a complaint to us:

  1. Email your written complaint to;
  2. Mail your written complaint to ICDVVA, P.O. Box 83720, Boise, ID 83720; or
  3. Complete this online form:

For every complaint received, we will follow our grievance process as described in our Policy and Procedure Manual.

ver: 3.5.2 | last updated: