Ongoing Training Opportunities
Polyvictimization in Later Life
Polyvictimization in Later Life is a 6-hour web-based training presented in five modules. The purpose of the training is to strengthen awareness of polyvictimization in later life and to provide knowledge and skills of professionals to address the needs of victims.
How to Get Started
- Visit the Polyvictimization in Later Life page to learn more about the training.
- No registration is required. You can take the course right from the OVC TTAC website.
- Let your colleagues know that this FREE training is available to help those new to the field or as a refresher for experienced professionals.
Benefits of Training
- No costs attached. Polyvictimization in Later Life is free training you can take at your own pace.
- Information you need to know. Five modules are available, including:
Module 1: The Context of Polyvictimization
Module 2: Older Adults Affected by Polyvictimization
Module 3: Perpetrators of Late Life Polyvictimization
Module 4: Working With Older Adults Affected by Polyvictimization
Module 5: Lessons Learned from the Polyvictimization in Later Life Project
OVC's Training and Technical Assistance Center (OVC TTAC) provides training to support professional development, enhance services to the community, and expand outreach to underserved victims of crime.
If you have a training opportunity you want posted here, please email us.